1. Search results statistics will be shown here (items displayed out of items collected).
2. Collected content may be searched using keyword, Boolean, and wildcard search conventions.
3. Clicking the “view” icon in a content header will open the post and its contents in a larger window.
4. Content may be tagged using the icons in the post header bar. Posts may be marked as relevant or irrelevant, or they be marked for later review. The tag icon allows posts to be marked using a user defined custom tag name.
5. Displayed search results may be “batch tagged” by clicking this icon, after which a new toolbar will display at the bottom of the application. Tagging conventions are identical to individual post tagging.
1. The view settings icons may be used to switch the view type of the Search & Analyze results pane. “Cards” view may be useful for displaying content on mobile devices whereas “natural” view is more synonymous with how the collected content appears in its native social media platform. The “timeline” view may be used to view a graph of posted content within a defined time window.
2. Start and end search dates may be entered to display collected data that was originally posted within the specified time window.
3. All Collections will be available here. Selecting or unselecting a Collection will toggle displaying its contents in the Search & Analyze results pane.
4. Filter Type allows you to view only certain components of a social media Collection. Select or unselect the desired elements here.
5. Filter Relevance may be used to display only posts you have tagged.
6. Filter Tags will be populated with any custom tags that have added to collected content. Select any to display only content tagged accordingly.
7. Saving a current search will create a new, custom saved entry using all search settings currently selected. The new entry will be listed and may be clicked to recall those specified search settings. Multiple custom searches may be saved.